Managed Pantheon or Acquia Hosting
Celebrate Drupal offers support services down to the Application layer
Celebrate Drupal makes it our business to help our clients get the most out of their Web Content Management System. We have been supporting and advising major clients on enterprise websites for over 18 years. We find many of our clients need continuous support to supplement in-house Drupal or WordPress expertise to keep sites running smoothly. When you choose Celebrate Drupal as your support partner we work with your team to insure continuous up-time. When an unforeseen interruption occurs your dedicated Account Manager will be there to insure the return to operation happens as quickly as possible.
What we Support
Our support service covers the Drupal and or WordPress application. We rely on top-tier providers like Pantheon or Acquia to handle the hosting. We can help keep your application up to date and secure through regular updates as well as provide continued enhancements and debugging. We can assist with a site that is having issues or has gone down, providing it is related to Drupal or WordPress and not the LAMP environment it is running on. That we leave to your host. There are many situations that may also call for consulting in relation to a support request where an Engineer refers the site to an Architect for review to better understand potential larger problems.
Why Choose Us?
- We have 18 years of experience working with major enterprise websites.
- We have 10 years working with Drupal 6/7/8 enterprise websites.
- We offer complete support, as well as peer support -- where our resource works with your internal staff.
- We are Acquia certified partners.
- We are certified Pantheon partners.
- We support clients in the U.S, Canada, Asia, and Europe.
- We include a dedicated account manager at an affordable price.
- Any time that is not used for support can be devoted to feature enhancement.
- We offer guaranteed response times for critical security releases in addition to critical bug requests.
Clients operating their website using Drupal will benefit from our Application Layer Support program. Our team of experts are available to assist you 24X7, to quickly assess your problem or question and offer expertise based on 15 years of solving complex CMS issues to get your site back up and running quickly.
CMS Application Support includes
- Comprehensive Site Audit / Optimization Recommendations
- Single point-of-contact customer service (Enterprise Level)
- Access to certified Drupal Developers and Architects
- Support for all core, and official add-on (contributed, community) modules
- Site feature enhancement tasks within support hours available
Celebrate Drupal CMS Application Support packages start at $495.00 a month, contact us today for a detailed review of your project.